1. Power & Infrastructure Project:
GNG is a major EPC company in the Electricity Transmission & Distribution Sector in India.
Being one of the oldest turnkey contracting companies in India in Power Distribution networks
and associates works, working with the State Utilities in this sector since power sector reforms
started in India in late 1990’s, initiated by unbundling of electricity boards and initiation of
turnkey concept in this sector in India.
GNG is the only company in India which is into Quality monitoring,
Power Execution & Manufacturing of allied products in the power sector.
We ventured into EPC contracts in 2001, later into larger contracts in rural electrification,
other utility Infrastructure projects. We later ventured into sub-station construction,
constructing 33 kV and 66 kV sub-stations in various states in India. In 2010,
we got our first 220 KV bayextension project of HSIIDC at Manesar, Haryana.
In 2013, we got our first Quality Audit project from REC for Jammu & Kashmir
and we entered the league of only 5 companies doing Quality Audit projects in this
transmission & distribution segment. Our customers include Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran
Nigam Limited, Rural Electrification Limited, National Building Const. Co. Ltd.,
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, etc.
Some of our achievements in EPC – Power Transmission & Distribution Segment:
• Construction of more than 3000 kms. of 11 kV Electricity Distribution Lines
• Construction of more than 2500 Nos. Distribution Transformers sub-stations
• Electrification of more than 1500 villages
• Construction of sub-stations and switchyards up to 220 kV
• Undergrounding Cabling Networks at 33 kV level, in complex situations
• Construction of more than 15 Nos. 33 kV sub-stations and associated lines
• Successful performance in the difficult conditions of Jammu & Kashmir for construction / augmentation / renovation and modernization of 66 kV sub-stations .